Thursday, January 1, 2009

Have you ever noticed how slow time goes when you desperately want it to go faster? Or how when you're busy you desperately want time to move slower? Yeah, that's my life.

I had a great New Years Eve and New Years Day, time with friends, a little Rock Band (which was great fun, even if you don't get into video games), and some One Tree Hill. But the times in-between leave me wishing there was no "in-between" time. I avoid being by myself. I want to be around friends all the time. And yet, when I am, I find my mind wandering off on its own somewhere.

Usually with a certain guy...

I used to make fun of people like me. "I miss him so much...!"

"Suck it up! It's only been three days!" I would always think...and sometimes say.

And now I say it to myself.

"SUCK IT UP!"


Funny how I don't listen any better than the girls I used to chastise. Sorry girls.


Irony. I love it.
Life makes me smile.

Next time you have to get somewhere, try skipping instead of walking .
That makes me smile, too.

2 comments:

Beckett said...

i love you dude, you make me smile :)

Justine Teresa said...

have you ever noticed, so much we don't talk anymore. and how that blows chunks!?