The Chili Bash at Casey's Bakery was tonight's dinner of choice. Becky Love and I laughed, ate chili and cinnamon rolls, and tried not to spit the chili in fits of laughter...and I also spilled some on my thumb. It was a good girl date. To be followed up tomorrow night with a wonderful date with Joe Joe, which I have been looking forward to since the run of Urinetown. He is a patient man.
After the Bash of Chili, we went to Diane and Rachel Feucht's apartment for a celebration of pumpkins, complete with pumpkin pie, which Becky and I barely squeezed into the remaining pocket of our stomachs. It was delicious. Also, Diane made pumpkin chip dip, which she was VERY proud of, so i of course tried a bit of that. It was very unique and very good. I went back for a second bite (only partly because I got a big chunk of onion in the first and I really needed something to cut the taste).
And then Becky and I fought the SNOW! YES, I SAID SNOW!!! to go back to the car and drive home. It has been a good night. And it is still not over! Magic, I say.
We started an impressionist-style painting today. It is very fun. Like being strategically sloppy, only it's called Art! Fantastic.
P.S. I talked to Kelsey yesterday. It was fantastic. Too bad she doesn't read my blog or she would feel priveleged.
I apologize for the lack of inspiration contained in this post. Someday i will have more worthwhile words to say. For now, just remember, I need you like Dove Chocolates needs a new quote-writer. (that is to say, I need you VERY BADLY).
Adios
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you should read my blog
Post a Comment