Sunday, November 2, 2008

Nothing to say.

I have no inspired words floating in my head. Therefore, this post will be basically pointless aside from the part it plays in assuring it's audience that I am, in fact, still alive.

Today, I played Chess and Checkers with Joseph. I lost all of the games we played. Partly because I was sleepy by the time we played Checkers, but mostly because Chess does not compute well. The calculator that the Good Lord blessed me with did not come with a "Strategy" button. But I enjoy it anyway.

I guess I have not mentioned that Urinetown was held for ACTF. When I found out I was struck with a horrible mix of terror and excitement. Excitement because it is a great honor and to be considered is fantastic. At least from an acting point of view. however, the technical side of me was screaming in agony at the idea of storing and then rebuilding the gigantic (though amazing) set that is Urinetown. The show is in the grave, but it is not yet buried; we are anxiously awaiting the final decision.

And the days have been sunny and warm, with beautiful colors on the trees and the campus looking more and more finished as they complete landscaping around the new parking lot. It is beautiful. God is good, all the time.

Peace

2 comments:

Beckett said...

Amen...

to all of it

Justine Teresa said...

good luck dude.

i want to see pictures.

i miss you.