Life Update: Three shows down, three to go. Right now I'm enjoying a little time off in the middle. Becky and I had a McDonalds date yesterday, it was great. We spent much time talking about many things. I thoroughly enjoyed it. And then I went and watched my fiance be awesome in a basketball game. They fought valiantly, but came in only one point short of victory. It was a great game to watch. And of course, Joseph was the star. At least to me.
My parents and grandparents were here this last weekend, for the show. They enjoyed it, and it was good to see them and have an excuse for not doing my homework! And I ate my mom's homemade lasagna. Yeah, it was good. Thanks, Mom and Dad, for coming up. It was great to see you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment