Hey all! I changed the look...obviously. I really like it. But what does it mean? okay, first of all, I just really liked the template. Oranges. I love the look of oranges more than I actually like oranges, but that's okay. Anyway, the name followed the template because in Spain, their desserts after meals consist of fruit--oranges, peaches, and plums, mostly. And their word for dessert is Postre. Well, that was basically the idea. and cool caps and such make it more interesting. AND THEN I realized. The first four letters of Postre are POST! HA HA! The Spanish language is beautiful! It was perfect. And so here you go. It's a lot cheerier, which makes me happy, and I'm pretty excited. Also, needing to get to bed. I'm going to the theatre tomorrow. First time in over a month. Also, I'm going back for my checkup at the oral surgeon's. I think I'm not recovering all that well. I'm still popping a lot of tylenol. My latest accusation is that they stitched my cheek to my gums in the midst of it all. We'll see. I'm probably wrong. I just want an excuse because I'm a baby. I'll cry a little for me, San Francisco. (I know that's not the real title of the song, but I can't remember what it is). Okay, that's all.
See Ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nice! I like it. Definitely a little more of a happy vibe.
Post a Comment