Do any of y'all know that song? "Tie me kangaroo down"? Anyway, I've always thought that the end to the verse that starts with this blog post title is hilarious. It says "So we tanned his hide when he died, Clyde, and that's it hangin' on the shed." Seriously, can you get any better than that in a kids' song? I say No, you can not.
I go back to school in two days. I just saw the devastation near the river downtown. It was worse than you can imagine. I finished up working at Beckett's on Saturday. It's been great to work with everyone there. I finished at the theatre last tuesday. I'm going to miss those guys. Tomorrow I get to hang out with my cousin and hopefully finish packing. And life is a beautiful combination of craziness, destruction, creation and beauty. I love it and it makes me sad at the same time. But what produces sadness can also bring about compassion and action. Beauty for ashes, strength for fear. Some doors are closing and experiences ending, but it has been a wonderful summer. And I start the next saga in two days, beginning with rehearsals on a great show with a wonderful cast.
Have a wonderful day, all.
Hasta Luego.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment