Well, WOW week is over, and THE SHOW went fabulously! I'm so proud of all the actors, they worked really hard through all the crazy things I made them do. Congratulations, guys.
And now school has started, and it seems to be shaping up to a great great year. I'm really excited. I just got my proposal in for my senior design project. Woo Hoo!! I have great classes, great friends, a great room of girls, a great boyfriend, a great family, and basically just a great life. Lots of Great. And I like it that way. I know it won't all be roses and daffodils, but right now, everything's comin' up beautifully, baby.
I don't have anything deep tonight, really. I'm just loving the love of a loving God.
Peace out, y'all. Have an amazing day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad to hear it, Becky.
:-)
Hjon
Post a Comment