1. I'm going stir crazy. I really need to get out of here.
2. I'm procrastinating more than I think I ever have in my life. I used to be such an overachiever. What happened?
3. My fiance is incredible. He amazes me all the time. And I brag about him a lot, too.
4. I need to put gas in my car before I go to Sioux City next weekend.
5. I carved a banana hanger out of a maple branch. It's almost done, except it needs a base...and a hook for the actual bananas...
6. Mostly I'm writing this post because I felt guilty for not posting
7. I kind of like cherry 7up WITH ANTIOXIDANTS...but i can't drink a whole bottle in one day.
8. Bread and butter pickles are not equal to chocolate cake...unless you're pregnant, perhaps.
9. Resumes are time consuming to make. But they're worth it in the end.
10. Sometimes I think I know a lot, and then meet someone who knows a lot more. And then I realize that I'm really young. And that I have a lot to learn, still. Scary and exciting all at the same time.
Good Night
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ok, so bread and butter pickles don't equal chocolate cake, but you must admit, in certain situations where your mood dictates your desires, pickles can be just as satisfying if it is an "i am craving a bread and butter pickle" day.
Post a Comment