Welp, I am now in possession of three fewer teeth. Wisdom teeth, to be specific. It went well, I just look like a chipmunk and it took me four hours to eat a bowl of mashed potatoes!! Please laugh, I would like to make someone smile through this ridiculousness.
My mom says I walked out to the car after the surgery. They were on each side and I was dragging my feet. They told me to pick up my feet, and my mom says I started marching! I crack myself up. I don't remember anything except hearing my mom talk to the pharmacist in the drive through. And then I watched movies. Also, I ate applesauce. And I have this little face sling for two ice packs--one on each side of my face. Seriously, just call me Alvin the Chipmunk. He was always my favorite anyway.
See ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i laughed. awesome.
the best part is watching movies right afterward, enjoying them, then forgetting them and being able to watch them again with the same 'first time' experience.
yes. you made me laugh. especially the marching part.
Post a Comment