Wow, it's been a long couple of weeks, and they've flown by at the same time. Painting for Urinetown is coming along quite nicely. The set itself is almost done, but the floor needs done, as well. And the exciting news of late? Enchanted April is coming along! For those who don't know, I'm designing the Mainstage show this Spring for my senior project. Research was due today. I'm excited about the little visions in my mind.
This year is going so well. I have great roommates, and Becky and Rachel and I hang out and have a blast at regular intervals. Yes, intervals. I am busy, but in a good way, and classes are going well, too. What else could I ask for?
My grandma's birthday was this week. Danielle is coming to see me tomorrow (okay, not to see me specifically, but I can dream...)
That's my life.
And I'm wearing a Coca-Cola shirt with a red bandanna. That makes me happy.
And I had a waffle for lunch. Not much has changed since last year, eh, Justine?
Peace y'all
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i'm glad things are the same. it's comforting. and will make things more comfortable when i visit in october. did i mention i'm visiting? cause i am.
how's the rest of urinetown going?
you make me happy...just so you know :)
good luck tonight!!!
wish i could be there....oh WAIT. i WILL BE. in a week. :D
ahem, you need to post...no pressure...well, ok, kinda pressure, but seriously...please?
Post a Comment